Stitch of the Month
When: February 7th
Time: 1:00 tic 3:00
Brush up on your stitching abilities by taking one of our classes.
You have options for your first project:
- 1. You may choose the kit which is a white daisy on a blue background including threads for $40.
- 2. Choose your own canvas and threads, prices vary depending on your choice of canvas and threads.
You will learn how to read the canvas, beginning and ending your threads, thread options and more.
- Instructor: Rita
- Time: 10:00 to 12:00pm
- Fee: $40.00 plus materials
Beginning Decorative Stitches
Are you ready to take your needlepoint to the next level? By adding just a few decorative stitches to your needlepoint project you can bring the "Wow" factor into play! And, it makes your project come along even faster.
Let Rita get you started in your journey to enhance your piece while having fun along the way. Learn 5 new stitches, plus additional stitches that will give you confidence to learn more
Finishing an Ornament
date: January 25th
time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- time: 10:00 - 2:00
- cost: $60.00
explore threads and ribbons, what size of thread works the best on different mesh sizes. what are the possibilities of ribbon, can you stitch with it, gather it on your canvas. single strand, multiple strands, why do you strand your threads? what if you don't strand your threads? why different needle sizes?
included in the class:
- 18 mesh canvas, 8 X 8 inch - edges will be taped
- 13 mesh canvas, 8 X 8 inch - edges will be taped
you will need to bring:
- 4 sets of 8 inch stretcher bars
with Julia Snyder
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- August 6-9, 2020
- $160 per day
- $80 deposit to hold your place
- Deposit is nonrefundable
- Limited to 8 per day
Sign up for 1 day or all 4. Julia will help you create a stunning masterpiece of your own.
Call the shop to reserve your space.