Brush up on your stitching abilities by taking one of our classes.
You have options for your first project:
- 1. You may choose the kit which is a white daisy on a blue background including threads for $40.
- 2. Choose your own canvas and threads, prices vary depending on your choice of canvas and threads.
You will learn how to read the canvas, beginning and ending your threads, thread options and more.
- Time: 10:00 to 12:00pm
- Fee: $40.00 plus materials
- Date: June 8th or July 6th
- Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Cost: $80.00
Explore threads and ribbons, what size of thread works the best on different mesh sizes. What are the possibilities of ribbon, can you stitch with it, gather it on your canvas. Single strand, multiple strands, why do you strand your threads? What if you don't strand your threads? Why different needle sizes?
Included in the class:
- 18 mesh canvas, 8 X 8 inch - edges will be taped
- 13 mesh canvas, 8 X 8 inch - edges will be taped
you will need to bring:
- 4 sets of 8 inch stretcher bars
- Brass tacks
Ornament Finishing 101
You will need to bring a stitched piece no larger than a 6 inch ornament.
- Date: August 17th
- Time: 10:00 to 1:00
- Cost: $50.00
- Learn a few beading tips
- Date: June 16th
- Time: 1:00 to 3:00
- Cost: $40.00
Pinecone & Berries
ribbonwork, wrapped beads, boucle